Coconut ladoo a very popular festival sweet which is quick easy and delicious. Coconut is cooked with milk , milk powder. You can find the step by step recipe down.
|1||Desicated coconut||2 cups|
|4||Milk powder||¼ cup|
|5||Cardomom powder||½ tsp|
- Heat a pan and dry roast coconut for about 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Do not let it burn.
- Add milk and keep stirring. Cook it until you see the coconut has absorbed the milk thoroughly.
- Add sugar and milk powder and cook for about 20 minutes on low to medium flame. Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- Switch of the flame and add chopped dry fruits and cardamom powder. Let it cool down a bit.
- Take small portion and roll it to make ladoo. Roll the ladoo in dry desiccated coconut to cover the outer layer of the ladoo.
Enjoy the delicious Sweet recipe. You can make it on any festival. Diwali is around so give it a try this festival and let me know how you like it.
You can find the video of the recipe here: